Keybladers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myesta's Questions (Frightfully Open)

3 posters

Go down

Myesta's Questions (Frightfully Open) Empty Myesta's Questions (Frightfully Open)

Post  Myesta Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:52 pm

I left the title ambigious, because i feel there will be many of these. Many.

I read glider and armor on the site and based on extrapolation it seems to only apply to keybladers. I'd like to know what they are, what they do, and who they belong to if possible.

Multiple weapons; What's the advanages to having multiple weapons?
How does one get more than one weapon?
What kind of people can get more than one weapon?
Myesta
Myesta

Back to top Go down

Myesta's Questions (Frightfully Open) Empty Re: Myesta's Questions (Frightfully Open)

Post  Aestus Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Yes, only to Keybladers. And few Keybladers at that. You have to be trained to get an armor and a glider. If you've read the other posts I've made on characters' sheets, you'd know, but you're not responsible for them, so I'll say it again here. The armor is to protect the Keyblader from the forces of darkness, mostly for traveling the Lanes Between. The glider helps them traverse it; both come from the Keyblade. Nobodies, Heartless, and Normals don't get armor and gliders because Heartless and Nobodies use the Corridors of Darkness, and Normals can get Gummi Ships.

There are many advantages to having multiple weapons, along with disadvantages. One advantage is simply having two things to hit with, so if you drop one, you still have the other. One disadvantage is another weapon isn't usually as good for blocking as a shield would be. The list goes on and on.

How does one get more than one weapon? How do you get a gallon of milk and chocolate syrup out of the fridge at the same time?

What kind of people can open their fridge?
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

https://keybladersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Myesta's Questions (Frightfully Open) Empty Re: Myesta's Questions (Frightfully Open)

Post  Karasu Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Armor: The armor is worn for combat (at user's discretion) and to protect them from the Darkness present around the Lanes Between. It can be in a small stae, like a buckle or pauldron, and activated on by touching it (sorta like Power Ranger's, but KH style).

Gliders: The Keyblader makes the Glider with their Keyblade. It's a vehicle, in essence. It also may be used in combat.

Multiple weapons: Not so much of an advantage/disadvantage thing. One of the Nobodies in Organization XIII, Xaldin, has six lances and uses Wind power. Xigbar (another Nobody) has two guns. Sora and Roxas can both use dual Keyblades. It really depends on the user and thier powers.

Keybladers and how they get more Keyblades is rather difficult to explain based on circumstances of the main protagonist. Unless Aestus says so, I think Keybladers are limited to at most two Keyblades. Humans and Nobodies are dependant on ability. Heartless have more of Darkness and (seemingly) beastial power. All depends on one's creativity.

EDIT: Aestus posted before me. Good work Nail! LOL
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Aestus Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:31 pm

Thank you, Super Kame Kara. But, you answered some regions left open by my answers, so YOU DA MAAAAAAN.
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Myesta Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"How does one get more than one weapon? How do you get a gallon of milk and chocolate syrup out of the fridge at the same time?

What kind of people can open their fridge?"

First one. I asked you that.
Second one. Step #1 get both into fridge. Step #2 open fridge Step #3 reach into fridge and securely grasp both gallon of milk and chocolate syrup Step #4 slowly move both hands back at EXACTLY the same speed, careful to ensure that both gallon of milk and chocolate syrup exit fridge at exactly the same time. Step #5 ponder if at the same time refers to the centers of both objects crossing the barrier between fridge and non fridge space at the same time, or is it there fronts or backs of the objects? Step #6 Put both items back and come to the realization that you are not worthy, nor can come up with a reason to use chocolate syrup and milk together. Step #7 close the fridge door so as to cover up your gross overestimation of yourself Step #8 Walk away slowly, feeling depressed in your failure.
Third one. Only The Worthy.

Sidenote: I agree with super kami karasu.

Is there any specific place that characters have to start their stories in?
Or do you really care?
Myesta
Myesta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aestus Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 pm

My point being for both questions, "Most anyone can". Use multiple weapons if you want. It all comes down to strategy.

I do care, but I won't reprimand you for it. However, I would prefer you start in your designated hub world.
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down