Keybladers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myesta, The Unfeeling [NB]

2 posters

Go down

Myesta, The Unfeeling [NB] Empty Myesta, The Unfeeling [NB]

Post  Myesta Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Nobody
Myesta

Nickname: Mye
Alias: The Unfeeling, Kuro Neko
Hair: Jet black, poorly kept relatively short stopping at shoulder length.
Eyes: Bright yellow
Tattoos/Scars: One scar under neath her left eye and above it, making it look as if she was cut across the eye, yet the eye remains undamaged. She fills the scar with black makeup and duplicates the look on the other eye as well.
Clothing: Myesta wears a long over coat with a hood that covers her entirely, the hood has been altered slightly to include cat ears that take away from her frightful visage. Under the coat she wears hakama-esque black pants and knee high silver trimmed boots with a relatively shallow heel. She has black leather gloves and a great number of bandages wrapping about her body under the coat.

Height: 5'5
Weight: Classified, (thin without being sickly)
Personality: Myesta feels nothing, and has become obsessed with trying to feel something. She is the type of person who would kill someone just to see if in the moment of them dying if she felt even the slightest bit of emotion. When near people she tends to manifest the appearance of something pitiable so that others will protect her and keep her safe as a survival measure. She has an affinity for cats.

† Weapon † Katars
Name: Malevolence
Appearance: Malevolence is a triple bladed katar that works on a slide motion to conceal itself in Myesta's sleeves while it's not being used. Though it is a triple bladed katar, the main blade is considerably longer, and gives the weapon the appearance of the bladed portion of a wing spear.

Origin:
She doesn't remember much about before she became a nobody, though I intend to have the occasional flashback with memories to fill it in as I understand more about the kh world. Is this okay?
Myesta
Myesta

Back to top Go down

Myesta, The Unfeeling [NB] Empty Re: Myesta, The Unfeeling [NB]

Post  Aestus Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Nothing's weightless. Even if you said you weighed in at around two pounds, no weight is "non-applicable".

That will be fine. I was much intending to do the same thing.

May it be noted that all previously existing members of Organization XIII have been eradicated, though I have no doubt in my mind that someone will try to reestablish them. So though it is your character, Nobodies have no emotions, and therefor, I think the cat ears kind of demonstrate a Nobody quite well for someone with little to no knowledge about them. Good job, Nina.
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

https://keybladersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Myesta Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Lols! I edited the post briefly before you posted to change the weightless thing. Realized the mistake when i saw it.

Oh noes! My Anonymity, she's gone! Kidding. Tyvm for the compliment.
By the way, if you could explain to me how nobodies move from world to world, i'd be much appretiative XD
Myesta
Myesta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aestus Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:58 pm

...though I wanted an estimate, it'll do.

Myesta, The Unfeeling [NB] Tsukaitesleepy-2

Information on Nobodies is in Information. However, they travel through the Corridors of Darkness.
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

https://keybladersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down