Keybladers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodan Afurodyt [NO]

2 posters

Go down

Rodan Afurodyt [NO] Empty Rodan Afurodyt [NO]

Post  Flower Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Normal
Rodan Afurodyt

Rodan Afurodyt [NO] Anime-Boy-anime-guys-4218156-200-309

Nickname: Rose
Alias: Rose..?
Hair: Whitish-blond
Eyes: Green
Clothing: Black dress jacket, slacks, and shoes, with a white dress shirt. His black ties are never tied.
Tattoos/Scars: None.

Height: 5 feet, 4.5 inches
Weight: 135 lbs
Personality: Rodan is a friendly person who tries to get along with others. He is a tricky person to get to know, because he keeps his guard up due to a deep fear of being crossed or betrayed. Those who know him understand how difficult it is to get him to reveal something personal or do something which would put him in personal jeopardy, so, when he does, they understand that they better not screw up the friendship between them. His likes flowers. That’s a great way to score some bonus friendship points.

Weapon
Name: Testament of Love
Appearance: Rodan grows a garden of mystical roses in his backyard, each one imbued with White Magic. When a rose is plucked, it does not age or wilt immediately, but, once its petals are scattered, the rose dies out within a minute (for this reason, he tries to carry more than one on him). It looks like a simple rose, and, when calling it out of name, Rodan refers to it as a rose wand. The petals change color depending upon his mood. White refers to his wariness to trust a person. Red refers to his affection for someone. Yellow refers to his disapproval of those who have lost his trust. When he scatters the petals (ranging from 40 to 50), they work in conjunction with his White Magic, amplifying his spells.

Origin: Rodan won’t tell many people about his past, though he hints that he doesn’t like being betrayed. When he was much younger, he was left behind by his parents so that they could better care for their older daughter, supposedly leaving him behind in Radiant Gardens for another world. Since then, he has kept his emotions close to his chest. Taking up the profession of a gardener, he dreams of tending the King’s royal garden someday. He also comprehends a fair amount of magic, using it to aid others in defending Radiant Gardens.
Flower
Flower

Back to top Go down

Rodan Afurodyt [NO] Empty Re: Rodan Afurodyt [NO]

Post  Aestus Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:54 pm

So, to be straight, these roses can heal? Do they do anything else?

Also, you realize, at 135 pounds, and around five and a half feet, your skin is going to be almost hanging off your bones?
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

https://keybladersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flower Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Aestus wrote:So, to be straight, these roses can heal? Do they do anything else?

They only provide a stronger conduit for White Magic spells, like Cure, Reflect, etc., assuming that we're able to cast specific spells. My intention was that Rodan would rely heavily upon White Magic, such as Cure, Cura, Reflect, and Esuna, and his weapon would increase his proficiency in the area while simultaneously provide him access to better spells, such as Curaga or Holy. His weapon, in consideration, would be last resort, since he can't use it throughout an entire battle like most others.

Aestus wrote:Also, you realize, at 135 pounds, and around five and a half feet, your skin is going to be almost hanging off your bones?

I tend to match the description when I'm exercising, save the skin color, and I can assure you that my skin is fine. ^^" If you'd prefer, I could make him taller or something..? xD How's 5'8", 143 lbs? That's me when I refuse to exercise.
Flower
Flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Aestus Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 pm

In that case, you don't have to change anything.

Though it would be different if you're a girl in real life...it just is different.

Rodan Afurodyt [NO] Tsukaitesleepy-2
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flower Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Considering we've been over this already, you know what gender I am in real life.. xD
Flower
Flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Aestus Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Considering I didn't know that it was Luma I was speaking to, I'd say I have a fair excuse. xD
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum