Keybladers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corvus Chainhart [NO]

2 posters

Go down

Corvus Chainhart [NO] Empty Corvus Chainhart [NO]

Post  Karasu Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Normal
Corvus

Corvus Chainhart [NO] Corvus

Name: Corvus Chainhart
Alias: Scythe Guy, Birdie, Dark Reaper, the Perv with a Scythe
Hair: Very dark brown
Eyes: Very dark brown
Clothing: (in pic)
Tattoos/Scars: None yet

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 125 lbs
Personality: Strong sense of justice. Accepting both Light and Darkness of everyone's hearts, he can judge them by their actions and words equally. When dealing with others, he makes them do interesting tests to see if they can back up thier position (normally fighting him or his machinary). He likes to tinker around, building things he'd use to better the Gardens or himself. His comidic flaw? A great degree of perversion. It normally gets him into trouble, even if he didn't mean it. An all around nice guy... with a scythe.

Weapon
Name: Angel of Death (aka "Shikyo")
Appearance: A double headed scythe. At it's base is a long chain, which he uses to extend his reach. The snath is bound in gauze.

Origin: Corvus's world disappeared, lost to the Heartless. He stayed in the Radiant Gardens even after his world returned (from mysterious circumstances) because of personal reasons. He met Merlin, who helped him learn to use the power of Light to do damage to Heartless and Nobodies and learn some magic. In that time, he also learned how to accept his own darkness without letting it consume him. His strong Heart, his trusted scythe, and his ability to create objects of value make him capable of numerous feats.

Last edited by Karasu on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Karasu
Karasu

Back to top Go down

Corvus Chainhart [NO] Empty Re: Corvus Chainhart [NO]

Post  Aestus Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Great job Raven. Best I've seen so far.

Corvus Chainhart [NO] Tsukaitesleepy-2

EDIT: Not that it'll matter much, but I'll leave the character here until you submit the picture. My approval won't change from it, but I'll move it to Approved after it's there. But your character is approved.
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

https://keybladersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum