Keybladers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner for Two in the Fantastic Land of Departure

3 posters

Go down

Dinner for Two in the Fantastic Land of Departure Empty Dinner for Two in the Fantastic Land of Departure

Post  Shaco Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:54 pm

A white and black shadow formed in an alleyway, out of sight of all, and Myesta and 13 appeared inside it, now within the Land of Departure. The shadow then disappeared and 13 smiled his eerie, fake smile at Myesta.

Here we are, the Land of Departure.

Shaco

Back to top Go down

Dinner for Two in the Fantastic Land of Departure Empty Re: Dinner for Two in the Fantastic Land of Departure

Post  Aestus Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:40 am

A portal of light opened in the sky above the Academy, Aestus quickly flying out in his armor and landing his glider on the Academy grounds. It dispersed into Nightbringer and Radiant, the latter of which he dismissed, it disappearing in a flash of blue light. Yen Sid was already inside his head again.

Stand at the main channel into the Academy. I will protect all threats from entering.

Aestus nodded, not responding mentally, as he went to the walkway, turning and facing the road, his armor still on. The black visor covered his face, as he put both hands on the bottom of Nightbringer as he turned it over and let it rest tip first in the ground, and bowing his head, as if he were a statue. No one Yen Sid didn't want to get in would get past him.
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

https://keybladersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dinner for Two in the Fantastic Land of Departure Empty Re: Dinner for Two in the Fantastic Land of Departure

Post  Myesta Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:00 am

Myesta replied with a smile of her own. "This is the place then, now where shall we find that person he mentioned..." She moved away from 13 standing slightly in front of him as she examined the place before them. "Shall we proceed? Perhaps if we hurry, I can fix you up a batch of that mixture again. It wouldn't be hard." Slowly she advanced into the strange world.

(lacking physical description...)
Myesta
Myesta

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaco Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 am

13 smiled wider as he followed Myesta. He knew that she likely didn't know her way around the world, but it would at least make things a lot more interesting that way. He wondered what they would come across in the home of the keybladers.

Shaco

Back to top Go down

Post  Myesta Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Myesta walked forward, through the streets of the place till she came upon a soldier of sorts wearing a black visor. She walked with curiosity, constantly looking at everything, analyzing every ounce of the world. There was no worry or concern in her movements, she knew without a doubt 13 was with her, and for some reason that seemed to make everything alright. Her eyes moved up to the guard and wondered.

"Perhaps would you be willing to guide us to Yen Sid? "

The yellow eyes wondered about this curious fellow in front of them.
Myesta
Myesta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aestus Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:45 am

A grin broke out over Aestus's face, though it couldn't be seen. These two were definitely out of place, but he couldn't simply attack them. Just cause you looked weird didn't mean you got a mouthful of keyblade.

Sure. Go right ahead.

Aestus stood still, watching them. If they were Nobody or Heartless, Master Yen Sid's wards would deflect them. If they were deflected, Aestus just might give them a helpful serving of keyblade after all. He didn't want to be rude to his guests.
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaco Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:40 pm

13 followed Myesta closely, placing his hand on her waist in an effort to seem more natural and human. He stopped short of the entrance, holding Myesta back with a firm tug on the waistline of her pants. Something was odd. Why would he let them pass so easily? There was no guarantee that they were friends or allies. There had to be some sort of way to defend against their kind. Why else would he be so nonchallant about them entering?

So, how do we know that you're really a keyblader? For all we know, you're just putting up an act, and you're using us to get closer to Yen Sid. Prove that you're a keyblader. A keyblade isn't enough, and I think we both know that.

Shaco

Back to top Go down

Post  Myesta Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 am

Myesta's eyebrow rose a bit as 13's hand slid around her waistline, how bold and decidedly human. It made the motely pair look more akin to a duet indeed. Her ears twitched a bit at his words though. Indeed, they had just came here, to this land of keybladers, how could they be sure that this man was a keyblader, or was he simply posing as a keyblader to usurp the very system they had come to be a part of. Though she supposed they could always just kill the man, it was becoming a habit that she really should put an end to. A scientist should be more 'creative' with her foes, not tossing them aside like garbage, efficiency was her patron saint after all.

"Indeed, show us you are not a scoundrel looking to impeach our good names."

She leaned herself slightly closer to 13, increasing the effectiveness of this almost humanly proximity.
Myesta
Myesta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aestus Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Aestus smiled underneath his helm, his grip relaxing itself on Nightbringer.

Are you guys blind? I have a Keyblade right h-

He stopped speaking, coming to a sudden realization. He lifted Nightbringer, turning it overhand into his right hand. He had never told them he was a Keyblader.

That's funny...I don't remember mentioning that I was one in the first place. And speaking of names...what are they? I haven't seen you here before. Now, do you want to see the Master, or not?
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaco Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 pm

13 was quick with that eerily accurate smile of his, giving a slight nod. He remembered how the scientists would make such a motion when they were conceding to another. Quick with a lie, he recited it flawlessly, with no fear or panic of being caught, being without emotion, it was impossible to determine whether what he said was true or false.

My name is Lyran. The keyblade, by the way, flashy as it is, gives you away for posing as a keyblader. Sorry, we've learned to not trust others. We've both been burned by trust a time or two before. You'll have to forgive us if we want proof. I still don't trust that you're a keyblader.

Shaco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aestus Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:47 am

Lyran? An interesting name, but nevertheless suspicious. The fool decided to not give up. Before he could even say that he didn't trust Aestus was a Keyblader, Aestus slashed Nightbringer, sending a gust of light magic between them; the only kind that had to come from the Keyblade itself.

If that doesn't prove it to you, I don't know what will, unless you have something for me to unlock. Now, I'm getting sick of this crap. You said you wanted to see the Master. I tell you you can go see him, and then you start casting suspicion on me when you're really the only ones to be questioned. Everyone around here knows a Keyblader when they see one because of the Keyblade and the armor. So frankly, I don't believe you're from here. Whether that matters or not, if you want to see Yen Sid, you have to be guided to him by me, whether you believe I'm a Keyblader or not. Time to make a decision.

He hauled Nightbringer over his shoulder. This should do it.
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Myesta Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:42 am

(lmao~ night bringer, she brings the light magix XD )

Myesta stepped forward a bit, enough to place her in front of 13 and not enough to truly leave his embrace.
"My name is Tabitha, do forgive Lyran here, the last time we we're betrayed our home was devoured by heartless, it goes without saying that the incident had some lasting effects on our ability to trust others. And yes, it is as you said, we aren't from around here. I haven't seen too many keybladers in my life, but I have seen some people toting around keyblades that they stole from the dead bodies of keybladers no doubt. As those weapons we're incapable of dealing with the heartless. And yes, I do think we can trust you, could you please lead us to Yen Sid?"

She moved closer to 13 as if to calm him a bit while they awaited the keyblader's response. Her words had been lies, but they had been delivered with the conviction of someone who could make herself believe her own lies and deliver them as truths.
Myesta
Myesta

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaco Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:40 pm

13 folded his arms, his face a splendid display of "anger" and "frustration". Something was wrong here. He didn't care whether this man was a keyblader or not. Something was wrong regardless. If he wasn't, then pretending to be was a front for something. If he was, then there had to be some reason for him to be so ready to lead them to Yen Sid.

I still don't buy it. Unless there's something you're not telling us, what's to keep heartless from swarming this place and attacking Yen Sid? How can you afford to sit there and trust complete strangers enough to let them through? Don't go in, Tabitha. It's a trap, set by this almost-clever con artist.

13 dressed his words with the appropriate layers of false concern and skepticism, keeping a steady eye on the "keyblader". He would figure out what was being hidden.

Shaco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aestus Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Before Lyran could even say he didn't buy it, Aestus brought Nightbringer down with great force, burying the tip into the earth, both hands resting on the pommel.

I'm done arguing with you. I said it was time to make a decision, and I meant it. Tabitha, you don't have to see the Master with him. If you want to see the Master and Lyran doesn't, I'm perfectly fine with leaving him here until you're finished with your business.

As for you, Lyran, you may not buy it, but I don't particularly care. It's not my job to make you believe I can wield a Keyblade as a Keyblader. It's not even my job to make you believe this is my job. My job is to protect Yen Sid and all of the worlds as Keyblader.

Not even that matters to you two. One way in, and one way out. This is it. And even with that, you don't see the Master without accompanying me. Make your decision. I'm done talking.

And with that, he fell silent, waiting for the two beings to make a decision.
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum