Keybladers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanji Marmasa the Fallen Angel [KB]

2 posters

Go down

Kanji Marmasa the Fallen Angel [KB] Empty Kanji Marmasa the Fallen Angel [KB]

Post  Kanji Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:10 pm

† Keyblader †
Kanji

Kanji Marmasa the Fallen Angel [KB] My_ridrawing_of_my_kingdom_hearts_oc_by_blade12302-d4f48i4

Nickname: Kanji
Alias: Fallen angel
Hair: Blue long spiky hair, pulled back
Eyes: Light green eyes, when angered they change the color of “Black”
Clothing:Black tight undershirt, gray long coat, green baggy pants,and black boots with red metal on as seen in picture.
Tattoos/Scars:The only thing Kanji has is the war marks on his back, some in the shape of “Xs” but one major one in the middle of his back. It will glow black aura when near a heartless.
Atlantica:

Halloween Town:

Pride Lands:

Space Paranoids:

Height:5,11
Weight:172
Personality: Kanji comes off sad,hurt and even angry but underneath it all he is very kind. Some times he will come off loving but only to the ones he trusts.

† Keyblade †
Name: Broken lance
Appearance: At first, it looks like two normal “Keyblades” they both combine into a “red” and “black” lance.
Armor: As always he wears a broken armor, its more like battle worn armor if anything but with old writings going along the trim.
Glider: Well his Keyblade becomes two flying skates, that has broken teeth on the back of them, some will say he rides the tides of space.

Origin: Kanji, some say he has been threw a lot, some will say he just don't care anymore. Well I for one will tell you, looks can be miss leading. Kanji has fought meany wars protecting the close ones to him form harm he was loved but no longer I am afraid.
Well I guess when a heartless stabbed him in the back, causing the black mark on his back. Kanji started to change, I guess you can say it almost got his heart. Though his heart is in the right place they told him he needed to retake his test, if he fails he will no longer be a Keymaster.

Last edited by Kanji on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Kanji
Kanji

Back to top Go down

Kanji Marmasa the Fallen Angel [KB] Empty Re: Kanji Marmasa the Fallen Angel [KB]

Post  Aestus Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Armor is only for traveling the Lanes Between. It's not unapproved, I'm just saying.

Glider is only for the Lanes Between as well.

And the previous Keyblade Master thing...I wanna say not approved, but since you'd have to take another test to "retain" the title, I'll say approved. We agreed?
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

https://keybladersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kanji Marmasa the Fallen Angel [KB] Empty Re: Kanji Marmasa the Fallen Angel [KB]

Post  Kanji Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:38 am

agreed ^.^ and this lanes between!? whats that again?
Kanji
Kanji

Back to top Go down

Post  Aestus Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:19 am

Uhm...the Lanes between worlds. Nobodies and Heartless get the Corridors of Darkness.

Kanji Marmasa the Fallen Angel [KB] Tsukaitesleepy-2
Aestus
Aestus
Admin

https://keybladersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down